Comfort Suites at Royal Ridges
$102
Hotels.com
$69
$59
Heidel House Resort & Spa(Green Lake)(Great Value!)
$109
$106
$92
Hotels.com
$105
$102
Travelocity
Inn Town Motel(Waupun)(Great Value!)
$59
$54
Dartford Inn(Green Lake)
TripAdvisor
  • Pool
All reviewsgreen lakekiddie poolhot tubexercise roomstayed herewaffleslarge roomlabor day weekendplace to stayenjoyed my staythe hotel staffrooms are cleanvery nice hotelthe breakfast areafree breakfastfront desk staffcollege
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Stayed there with a group of 3 couples over the weekend of August 23rd-25th, 2013. Front desk personnel were very friendly and accommodating, giving us restaurant suggestions, etc. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The pool area was ample, if a little devoid of extras (plants, and the like) Breakfast was the usual, but plenty of it. Very good experience.

Room Tip: We always ask for top floor, so no one is walking around above us.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2013

We booked this hotel to swim with our children and grand children while traveling. When making reservations we asked if they had a pool. Response was ,"yes", but they didn't bother to tell us it was not in operation.We had booked 2 nights. When we dicided to not stay the 2nd night, we were told we would lose our points. So now a hassle and phone calls to try to see if we could keep our points since we had changed our mind about finding otter accommendations with a pool. When we tried to ask questions or make purchases, no one was behind the desk to pay for purchases or ask questions. We tried unsucsessfully on 3 different occassions in the early evening. One of the guests suggesting calling a phone number, and the number wouldn't go through. On the next morning, again, no one was at the front desk. Around 10:30 a.m., the maid entered the room while guests were showering and started making the bed. I told her we were not reading to check out and she looked at me like I was stupid!. I was very upset with hotel and will never stay there again. In all my years of travel, I have never had an experiance like this!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 18, 2013

The hallways are wide but very dark, and I know this because I spent quite a while hanging out in the hallway with my luggage because my key cards didn't work. Not a huge deal, except that my husband had to go back down to the office twice to get somebody to help us. The second time the desk person answered the phone in the middle of my husband's request for help, leaving him hanging at her mercy. The service leaves MUCH to be desired. They also have a weird policy of not guaranteeing valuables in the room. Fine, but instead, they automatically charge you for the safe in the room. Super tacky! You have to ask at check out to have the charge removed, and suffer the wrath of the crabby desk clerk. On the plus side, the wifi is fast and the pool area is clean (the hot tub is tepid). Unfortunately, there isn't much to choose from in Ripon and so they can charge quite a lot for mediocre service.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
5  Thank sebsss
Reviewed March 21, 2013

I've stayed here several times and it is always acceptable. Clean, quiet, and a large facility.
The customer service could be better. Every time the desk staff is not paying attention or uncaring. I asked for the 3 rd floor, and got the 2nd floor. Not sure why, they were not fully booked. Since I stay at a hotel 3-4 times a week, it was very noticeable. The local is great, set back from the road and very quiet. Breakfast is average and the wireless is good. I know it could be better.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank B W
Reviewed March 6, 2013

Stayed one night for business. The bar snacks and free wine/beer from 4:00-7:00pm was a pleasant surprise. Coffee, hot water, and hot chocolate/tea packets were available at all times in the lobby. Beds were comfortable and the breakfast in the morning met all my expectations for a hotel breakfast. If in Ripon again, I would book Comfort Suites.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business