“Very Good Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed August 8, 2013 via mobile

We have been coming here for over 15 years and the pizza has always been consistently very good. The sauce has a nice tang and there is plenty of variety. Good salad choices as well as great beer selection.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We were visiting our old college stomping grounds and so had to go back to Roadhouse. The space is bright and clean, the service is very cheery, and the food is standard Wisconsin fare. I think it would be a great place to go for multigenerational get-togethers.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

When I'm in Ripon, this is my go-to place for delicious food and great service! Their pizza is amazing, and so are their hoagies- my favorite is their italian beef hoagie. Mmm Mmm good :) I would definitely recommend trying this place out, I have never had a bad experience their.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

If you want to eat where the locals and college students eat, try Roadhouse Pizza. You will get a good pizza at a fair price. Even more than that, bands sometimes play in the loft area. Come and enjoy.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

While visiting ripon there aren't a ton of options, and I have found this place to be the best. Pizza, sandwiches, beer, look no further!