“Good family place”

Ripon Family Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 33 Restaurants in Ripon
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 4, 2014

I eat here nearly every week for breakfast with a group of friends. The food is always tasty and good. One can count on that. I have come for lunch and dinner also and have never been disappointed. Good desserts!

There are newer reviews for Ripon Family Restaurant

Reviewed August 10, 2013

My family stayed at the campground and we came here to eat because we missed McDonald's breakfast cutoff. We were all happy with our meals. Helpings are healthy and prices were reasonable. And we probably only spent just a couple more dollars than we would at fast food place. Staff was very friendly and quick.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We always stop here before our fishing trips. The food is outstanding!!! Great portion sizes and clean facility.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

The Ripon Family Restaurant, like most of the Family Restaurants I've been to, have excellent food. They serve generous portions for the prices you pay. I recently had the Pepper Steak and it was real seasoned steak. When my family comes to town to visit, the Ripon Family Restaurant is where we eat. With a wide and varied menu, most people should find something they will enjoy eating. It is easy to find, next to the Pizza Hut, along Hwy 23.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

This restaurant was very clean and had lots of food items to choose from. The staff was very courteous and friendly and the service was excellent. I would recommend this restaurant to everyone. It was also very reasonable.