“Nice motel”

and 1 more site!
Starlite Motel Richland Center
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Richland Center
Reviewed July 3, 2014

We weren't sure what to expect from the motel. My husband and Father in law remembered where it was from MANY years ago. Since the Ramada was full, we decided to try it. They had a fridge and microwave. The hair dryer was a regular dryer, not the usual hotel models. The rooms were very clean. Free wifi that worked well. We also liked the fact that the sink was separate from the shower area. The people were very nice.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed June 11, 2014

we used this motel while visiting with friends.the hairdryer was a good one! a fridge and micro ovan were in the room both like new tv was a large screen and large bathroom neat and clean with a free wifi available the frontdesk person was awesome they have king size comfortable bad i recommended to my friends

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

Never again. It was frightening and we decided not to change rooms in fear there would be a similar problem in other rooms. Owner refused refund when we left and checked into another hotel. It was worth the lesson, I guess.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank casadepepe
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I have stayed at the Starlite on multiple occasions and I have always enjoyed my stay. The rooms are always clean. The rooms I have stayed in have mini-refrigerators and microwaves as well as newer televisions with plenty of cable channels to keep me entertained. The motel is family owned and the owners are always friendly and will go out of their way to make sure your stay is enjoyable.

There is a supermarket, many restaurants, and shops in a strip mall within walking distance so it is easy to get what you need if you forgot something for your trip.

I will continue to frequent the Starlite whenever I am in the area.

Skip Priceline and similar services and call them directly. You'll get the best rate that way.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank Jason J
MHDistribution, Guest Relations Manager at Starlite Motel Richland Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2014

Dear Jason J.,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit with us. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and you were able to enjoy all the features and services that we take pride in. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

This was a motel in bad need of tearing down and building a new one. Extremely outdated! The help is in real need of learning ediquite. We were the only room rented, 2 of the 3 day there. Except for the people who (owners?) Work there. I checked in 1030am and asked not to be in the back. I came back at 330pm and she told me I was in the back! I then said give me the lower level she said none was available. Remember we were the only room rented. I payed Priceline and she said she wouldn't charge me I already paid! I settled for a front unit. We asked for a late checkout she said it was 1030am after that we would be charged for another day. No meal no coffee no one In the office till after 8am if then. Pay alittle more it would be worth it.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
paulwisconsin, Manager at Starlite Motel Richland Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2013

dear customer, whatever you said in review its not true we have check in time is 3:00 p.m and you came 10:00 am in the morning but we wont sell room until check in time and if you would like to check in early customer has to pay extra money and also you made reservation from priceline of $55:00 but we just get $25;00 . hotels has to pay high commission to priceline, and you checkout at 11:00 a.m.and we have check out time is 10:30 a.m , but we did not charge this customer and we gave you a excellent service and we have average weekdays 10 to 12 rooms everyday rent out still we have a great business in town we don't allowed piggy people in our hotel, we do have a enough customers, if you wont be here in future again we not worry about it.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

I was looking a best place to stay in Richland Center,Wisconsin by online for my business trip and finally I found a great video of Starlite motel at Magnusonhotels.com Side. I made a Reservation at the motel and they give me a very reasonable rates $50.00 for king size and I stayed in room-109 it was backside of the motel great view on back, bed was very comfortable,very clean room with refridgerator and microwave, I was surprised how great room is also motels offer me a free restaurant breakfast coupon of center café just next to the motel,very nice and lots of varietys of breakfast,very good management of motel I will stay here again when I have a trip at richland center.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
MHDistribution, Online Reputation Manager at Starlite Motel Richland Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2013

Dear Scott A,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit with us. We are happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you enjoyed breakfast at the café next door. We look forward to seeing you again if your travels bring you our way!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I was in the area to conduct business overnight and was looking for an inexpensive place to stay.The rate was very reasonable and the staff was very hospitable.Loved the coupon that i received from them to eat breakfast at the restaurant next door.I will be back in the area for business again and intend to stay there.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
MHDistribution, Online Reputation Manager at Starlite Motel Richland Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Dear Wayne W.,
We would like to thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent visit with us. We are glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you were able to take advantage of the new breakfast option we offer.

We look forward to seeing you again if your travels bring you our way!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Richland Center
#2 of 3 in Boscobel
Super 8 Reedsburg
Super 8 Reedsburg
#2 of 4 in Reedsburg

Been to Starlite Motel Richland Center? Share your experiences!