Review Highlights

Reviewed September 16, 2017
245lorir
Spring Green, Wisconsin
via mobile
One of my new favorite places on earth!

Reviewed September 5, 2017
jennifermA1411VK

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 16, 2017 via mobile

We recently went on Pine River. The daughter and I had a blast. We have never kayaked before. Mark- u did a great job setting us up. We started on Port 1, (easiest) floated our way down and around trees.I had also communicated we had a fear of water. I would suggest any beginner to get ahold of Mark for a relaxing trip. We will book another trip with him for sure. 5 stars given for a great guy and great trip. Thanks again.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 5, 2017

Mark from Pine River Paddle and Tube is following his passion to open up the river and the Richland Center area to those of us just discovering its amazing beauty. Reach him via Facebook message or call him to set up a trip ... and be sure to ask him about his ideas for the river and the area! His rates include the kayak and transportation, but if you have your own kayak you can arrange for transportation only.

Date of experience: July 2017