“Slow service but good food”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Trucker & Travelers Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 16 Restaurants in Richfield
Brown Deer, Wisconsin
“Slow service but good food”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I have been at this restaurant several times. this Sunday, service was very slow, I don't not know if their was a waitress missing? I was timing the service from the time we order until we received was 16:29. Nothing
Fancy at this truckers second home. Very good food for your dollar value.

• Visited November 2013

Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin
“Home-made!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

We eat there every so often when we are hungry late at night. Everything is home made, portions are ok. Be warned that at 8pm SHARP the pull the daily specials and even if it's 2 minutes past 8 they will not make the daily special anymore. I have the liver with onions because no one at home besides me can stand the stuff. YUM!

Visited July 2012
Richfield, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Went with friends who said it's "the best".”
Reviewed July 15, 2012

It was good, that's about it. Service was good, prices were very reasonable, it's solid. I'll admit, I'm kind of a foodie, this IS a truck stop, and a good one at that. Don't know if I'll go back, and I don't know how it's ranked #1 in Richfield. There's better places -

Visited May 2012
“Can't beat a good'ole truck stop breakfast!”
Reviewed March 29, 2012

I have only been here once but my biscuits and gravy were awesome! The menu looks pretty good so I will definitely be back.

Indianapolis, Indiana
“Good ole truck stop food!”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

Everytime I am in Richfield I walk across and grab a bite to eat....this is the real deal. Good food, good people.

• Visited August 2011