“Satisfactory Stay”
Review of Best Western Inn

Best Western Inn
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Rice Lake
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We stayed at this hotel. We were one of few in the hotel so it was nice and quiet. There are surprisingly quite a few hotels to choose from in the Rice Lake area, but I am convinced this is the best one. It was very clean, easy to get to, and the front desk staff was very nice. We stayed past the breakfast stop time but the gentlemen at the front desk didn't push us out or close the breakfast while we were still sitting there, which was nice. The breakfast was pretty good overall. Waffles, breakfast sandwiches, fruit, and amazing donuts! Juice and coffee as well. The room was very clean and up to date. Beds were a little uncomfortable, but it may be because I am used to a king sized bed. Overall, it is a very nice hotel and would recommend it and stay there again myself.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed January 3, 2014

The owner of the hotel met me at the door and opened it for me and stayed in the reception area to make sure that everything went smoothly - I made a room change assignment to make sure that I was next to the family traveling with me.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 31, 2013

My family and I have stayed at this hotel three times in the past year. I can't say enough good things. The owner and his wife are terrific, kind, and caring. Every employee they have are polite and more than willing to help you in any way that they can. The rooms are very large, clean, and well taken care of. This is a first rate hotel and if you're staying in the area I think it would be a mistake to stay anywhere else !!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times a year for the 10 years. The staff are very friendly and the hotel rooms are always clean. We know we will always have a comfortable stay and be treated like family by the staff.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 11, 2013

Great hotel for business/pleasure. Hotel staff very helpful, very clean rooms, nice little lounge open in the evening, and an outstanding supper club next door. If you have a lot of luggage ask for a first floor room since they don't have an elevator.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Jay M
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

As soon as we walked in we felt like we were visiting a friend. Staff must have been owners the way they welcomed us. We had been concerned driving up that the place would be older, but everything was great. Had a 2 bedrm suite at 113. So spacious & worth the extra cost. Nice breakfast-- offers to cook our eggs fresh. These people really work at making your stay comfortable.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 9, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel twice a year for the past 9 or 10 years. It is consistently clean and well maintained with a helpful and friendly staff. Each time we stay at the hotel, we notice upgrades and improvements.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
Cobblestone Inn & Suites Barron
Curriers Lakeview Lodge
Curriers Lakeview Lodge
#3 of 8 in Rice Lake

Been to Best Western Inn? Share your experiences!