All reviews supper club best westerns great place to stay sausage once a year place to eat right next door well taken care bottle of water the owner in town breakfast room no elevator small town hot tub many years good nights sleep
Reviewed January 3, 2014

The owner of the hotel met me at the door and opened it for me and stayed in the reception area to make sure that everything went smoothly - I made a room change assignment to make sure that I was next to the family traveling with me.

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed December 31, 2013

My family and I have stayed at this hotel three times in the past year. I can't say enough good things. The owner and his wife are terrific, kind, and caring. Every employee they have are polite and more than willing to help you in any way that they can. The rooms are very large, clean, and well taken care of. This is a first rate hotel and if you're staying in the area I think it would be a mistake to stay anywhere else !!

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 16, 2013

We have stayed at this hotel several times a year for the 10 years. The staff are very friendly and the hotel rooms are always clean. We know we will always have a comfortable stay and be treated like family by the staff.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Great hotel for business/pleasure. Hotel staff very helpful, very clean rooms, nice little lounge open in the evening, and an outstanding supper club next door. If you have a lot of luggage ask for a first floor room since they don't have an elevator.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank Jay M
Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

As soon as we walked in we felt like we were visiting a friend. Staff must have been owners the way they welcomed us. We had been concerned driving up that the place would be older, but everything was great. Had a 2 bedrm suite at 113. So spacious & worth the extra cost. Nice breakfast-- offers to cook our eggs fresh. These people really work at making your stay comfortable.

Date of stay: December 2013
Trip type: Traveled as a couple