Best Western Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Pullman Motel(Rice Lake)
View Hotel
All reviewssupper clubbest westernsbottle of watergreat place to staybreakfast roomwell taken caresausageonce a yearin townplace to eatfriendly greetingthe ownerright next doorno elevatorsmall townhot tubcomplimentary breakfast
Reviewed July 15, 2013

When we arrived to check in on a steamy day, we were greeted at the front desk by friendly staff and ice cold bottles of water. We had a 2-room suite that was huge, clean, comfortable and had 2 bathrooms. It also had a sofa, tables, chairs, a fridge and all the comforts of home. The breakfasts are more than adequate. Pool and exercise room also available. A restaurant is not necessary because Lehman's is right next door and it serves fantastic lunches and dinners. I can't say enough good about this place. We've stayed in high end hotels all over the Country and this one can hold its own with any of them.

Room Tip: I don't believe there is an elevator so request a first-floor room if you are seniors or disabled.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 11, 2013

The hotel was immaculate, the staff was friendly and helpful. Breakfast was prepared with our choice. I would definitely stay at this location again. The location was very convenient and quiet. No smoking which we felt was a real plus. We didn't use the pool or hot tub, but folks that did seemed to be enjoying it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 5, 2013

We found our rooms to be exceptionally clean and even though they faced the street did not hear the street noise in our rooms when the windows were closed. We had an eleven month old baby with us and he wasn't awakened during the night from street traffic. It is an easy walk to Lehman's a little over a block away on a paved path. Lehman's has been there over 75 years and has outstanding food at reasonable prices. It is a short drive to a half dozen other restaurants and other shopping is within two miles. Rice Lake is a nice place to visit and the staff at Best Western make it a nice place to stay. A new feature this year is a friendly hostess for the hot breakfast that is complimentary. Heather has a beautiful smile, friendly manner, and will cook your eggs to order. She treats a person like a guest in her home.

Room Tip: I've had rooms on the first floor, second floor, with exposure to the street, and away from the street and haven't noticed a significant difference in the noise level. I've had a good nights sleep in all rooms and I'm sensitive to niose in the middle of the night.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Lori S, General Manager at Best Western Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

James F,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us how you enjoyed our new breakfast hostess and what you liked about your stay, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 715-234-7017.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

I can't say enough good things about my experience here. My son and I stayed here for 2 nights for a football camp in town. All of the staff we encountered were friendly and the room was incredibly clean. We both had very good rest. The location was great. Traffic was far enough away from the building so there really was no noise. A refrigerator would have been nice but I didn't expect one so I didn't have a problem with it. I planned ahead and brought an ice cooler. Will definitely stay there again when I'm in the area. Better than 4 stars I have stayed at in the Twin Cities.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Jason S
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Our trip to Rice Lake was to see family. Our check-in was very impressive. Two very friendly folks were at the desk. We would expect friendly and cordial in a small town in Wisconsin. This is a big motel. Our room was very clean. Internet service was excellent. Breakfast was average, but the lady overseeing the breakfast room was very friendly. We will stay there on our next visit to Rice Lake. Don't miss the Norske Nook, just a few blocks away. It is a unique place. We get our Scandinavian food cravings satisfied there.

Room Tip: The hallways are very long.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple