“Needed Help”
Review of Best Western Inn

Best Western Inn
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Rice Lake
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Stayed two nights and when we checked out on Sunday morning the car wouldn't start. Lori Shumacher at the front desk found found jumper cables and a housekeeper coming to work gave my car a jump. They told me of a store down the street where I could get a battery on Sunday. We spent a nice weekend in Rice Lake with friends and when it was time to go home the Best Western came through.

Thankyou

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Lori S, General Manager at Best Western Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2012

Mr. G,

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 715-234-7017.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

The management at this hotel deserves an award. I travel weekly and it is one of cleanest hotels I have been in. America needs more business run like this hotel. The room was super clean, the fan in the bathroom was clean, they get down to the details. Towels smell fresh, shower great and the breafast was excellent. I even enjoyed the coffee!
John
Iowa City, IA.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Mr. John,

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I stayed for 3 days for work. Very nice property. Stayed in a King single on the 2nd floor. Very spacious and clean room with great internet connection. Nice bar and pool/hot tub on site. Continental breakfast was very good. I would stay here again without hesitation.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business

Mr. Scott G,,

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We didn't have reservations for a hotel this night, and this was a good stopping point. This was quite a contrast from the first hotel we tried, which was full. That hotel had a less than pleasant desk person, who seemed more interested in her phone conversation. When we stopped at this hotel, we were greeted by the absolutely nicest person at the front desk. Our room was very basic, but roomy. Nice shower and comfortable chair. The breakfast was fine, and if you are interested, there is actually a cash bar for a portion of the night.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I have chemical allergies and react to any number of things. Oftentimes, I have no idea what is causing my symptoms. I typically stay at Best Western Hotels because I know that I can tolerate their cleaning products. I have family in the Rice Lake area and have stayed at this Best Western on any number of occasions the last several years. The personnel is friendly and helpful. I will usually request the same room, as I expect that I will have no issues. If, for whatever reason, there is something in the environment that is causing an allergic reaction, the staff has found a room for me that I can tolerate. These sensitivites make travel challenging but the staff at this hotel has never made me feel like I'm a nuisance. This means a great deal.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2012

We arrived in Rice Lake after driving up from Chicago O'Hare. We were met with a pleasant helpful receptionist who explained about the resturant nextdoor, the breakfast and other details which we asked about. The room was on the 2nd floor which gave a good view of the surroundings, though no lift, lucky we travel light. Breakfast was as described, plentyful and in pleasant spacious area. We stayed 2 nights and enjoyed the Wisconsin countryside in the fall.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Showed up with no reservation and received immediate accommodation at a very good rate. Location is close to the main interstate and there is a restaurant within walking distance next door. Room was large and clean. No complaints.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Curriers Lakeview Lodge
#3 of 8 in Rice Lake
8 mi away
Cobblestone Inn & Suites Barron

Been to Best Western Inn? Share your experiences!