“REAL mashed potatoes! Family owned Restaurant. Summer concerts”

Lehman's Supper Club
Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Rice Lake
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Try this place out anytime, but especially for great salad lunch or a Sunday "Family Style" chicken dinner- REAL mashed potatoes, gravy, home-made puffed rolls, veggies, dessert, and of course chicken.(The only option is fried chicken, but by skipping the skin, lots of bad fats are avoided.)
An awesome family runs this place- very community-minded folks.

The "Sun Mountain Fiddler" is one of many great musicians/bands that come for the weekly outdoor concerts in the summer.
AND? It's quiet dining- you can actually hear each other talk, when you're not too busy enjoying the delish food!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

I stopped in for a late night dinner while coming through Rice Lake for the night. The menu is massive with selections. I decided on the Rueben; it was good. Plenty of meat. When the bill came I was a little taken back for a sandwich, fries and two beers the tab was over $27.00. I am always happy to support the non-chain restaurants; next time I stop in I will get the side salad to go with my two beers.
The staff was very friendly, and I really want to come back for the chicken dinner on Sundays that was highly recommended.

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Always great personalized service. Most everything on their menu is fantastic but pricey in general. Great chicken family style dinners and stir fry to be found.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I am a frequent customer at Lehman's. No matter what I order I can count on it to be hot, tasty, and plentiful. I love the veggie and fruit plate that you get with your entrees. If you're lucky, you'll be there when they make popovers!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Get the steaks, they are aged on the property. Great piece of meat. Look for the trophy in the Men's bathroom, they saved it from the land fill.