“Nice hotel, comfortable bed, clean”

AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rice Lake
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Rice Lake
Reviewed January 21, 2013

Overall, one of the nicer hotels I've stayed at in Northern Wisconsin. The hotel was very clean and the beds were very comfortable. The wi-fi access was excellent. The hotel is convenient to a number of restaurants, and staff were very friendly. Breakfast was excellent, and I would highly recommend this hotel. For Northern Wisconsin, this qualifies as a 4-star hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rice Lake

Reviewed January 17, 2013

Every other month we rent a conference room at this Motel and absolutely love this place. The staff is fantastic, the rooms are always clean and the staff is amazing! They have a great breakfast spread too!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised when I checked in to my room. They have recently updated the rooms, new carpet bedding etc and the room was very clean. I stay in Rice Lake occasionally for business but this was my first stay here. The hotel is on a busy street and I was concerned that it would be noisy. The rooms are very quite though. I was upgraded to a suite, so I have a second room with a whirlpool tub and couch. The bedding is high quality and the bed was comfortable.

I have tried other hotels in town and I definately will stay here when I return.

I few items worth noting: they do not have a work out facility which would be nice after being in the car much of the day. They do not have an express check out. Their breakfast includes waffles yogurt juice etc. The eggs and sausage available was a little old and unappealing. Perhaps earlier in the morning would have been better but you can find other choices to eat.

Room Tip: I stayed in 224. I would recommend the second floor although I am not sure if they have an elevator...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 7, 2012

I get in the Rice Lake area for business several times a year. I have tried other local hotels and have made this hotel my first choice when in the area. The employees here are true professionals. The rooms are always very clean and the beds/pillows are very comfortable. The updated breakfast area and offerings are a plus. There is also a large pool with a hot tub that makes the stay here even more worth it. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the Rice Lake Wisconsin area.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 6, 2012

Stayed overnight in February 2012. Nice clean hotel with great service, highly recommended if your in Rice Lake!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 21, 2012

This hotel was nice and clean, the staff there are amazing and I can't forget to comment about the breakfast! They had a wonderful selection for a Monday morning. If I'm ever in Rice Lake again..this is where I'll be staying!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2012

My sons whole hockey team stayed at this hotel while in Rice Lake for a hockey tournament. I have nothing but wonderful things to say about this property. We got into town at 10:30 in the morning & even though check in is not usually until after 3 or 4 in the afternoon at most hotels the man at the check-in desk was happy to let us check in early for no extra cost. We had a standard double queen room which was very nice. I was told the hotel had just been remodeled & you could tell.Everything in our room was perfect! The room was very clean, the beds where nice & comfy, & I didn't hear any noise from the rooms next to us. The kids all enjoyed the hot tub & pool. If we are ever in Rice Lake again Americinn will be our choice of hotel to stay at!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with friends
Curriers Lakeview Lodge
Curriers Lakeview Lodge
#3 of 8 in Rice Lake
Cobblestone Inn & Suites Barron

Been to AmericInn Hotel & Suites Rice Lake? Share your experiences!