“Delightful place to eat”
Review of Casa Mexicana

Casa Mexicana
Ranked #4 of 46 Restaurants in Rice Lake
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed December 2, 2012

We are so fortunate to have this Colorful, Wonderful place to eat good Mexican food. My wife woke up craving Fajitas, and we did lunch there. Very hot (temp.) food sizzling in the pan. The waiters are the greatest, a treat to see them come with 4 dishes on one arm and the Fajita pan in the other hand...

Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

I decided to try the chicken Burrito Real after reading another review. Also several of my coworkers raved about the food. I also had white sauce with chips and was pleased!

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We enjoy dinner at Casa at least once a month. Each dining experience is fun and enjoyable. The friendly staff make you feel welcome as soon as you enter the restaurant. A very expanded menu gives you ample choices. The chips and salsa are a great starter, but give the queso cheese sauce a try; its one of our favorites. Fajitas and Chimichangas are some of our favoite dinner options. Ample portions with great flavors.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

good, cheap, mexican food! service is quick and the waiters are all very nice! if you like queso, try it!!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

We visited this restaurant twice now for lunch. Very good service and exceptionally good food. We are recommending this to everyone in the area. The food is well prepared, fresh and very well seasoned. The salsa is so good I asked if I could buy some and they sold me a large take-out cup worth for only $3.00.