“Old restaurant, mediocre food.”
Review of Drag's Restaurant

Drag's Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 46 Restaurants in Rice Lake
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Visited Drags for dinner with friends, and was not impressed over all. Decor is outdated and dingy, food was typical basic Italian, drinks were small, and prices were higher than I expected.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We go to Drag's or carry-out at least once a month. The Drag's Special-Thin crust is beyond words. It can't be compared to any other pizza because nothing can compare to it!

1  Thank jo858wi
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Best pizza and service in the world!!! A family favorite everytime we come back to Rice Lake! A little pricey, but well worth it!

Reviewed March 26, 2013

Though this has always been one of my favorite places for pizza for the last 20 years, we had not visited this restaurant for quite some time. This visit was just slightly disappointing. We ordered a thick crust, Sicilian style, 3-topping pizza. Toppings were very generous, especially cheese. I thought I remembered the sauce being more flavorful than it seemed to be this time. The crust seemed slightly doughy, maybe just a minute or two underdone for my tastes. All in all, it was still a good pizza, just not up to my lofty expectations based on past experiences. The waitress was quite busy, but did a good job of taking care of us.

Reviewed February 6, 2013

Went here twice during a two week stay in the neighborhood. Ate in the first time and enjoyed my thin crust bacon and pineapple pizza. The toppings were canned not fresh (minus) but the crust was crispy (plus). I also enjoyed their selection of local brews. Had a Leinie Honey Wheat which was tasty.
My second visit was by way of delivery to my hotel room. My deep dish pepperoni and mushroom was awesome. It was hot, cheesy and I could really taste the sauce which was excellent. In hindsight, I should have stuck with the deep dish. Will be enjoying another deep dish when I return at the end of February.