“"Life's Uncertain, Eat pie First!"”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Norske Nook

Norske Nook
Ranked #7 of 45 Restaurants in Rice Lake
Cuisines: American, Scandinavian, Norwegian
Good for: Kids, Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Rice Lake, Wisconsin
“"Life's Uncertain, Eat pie First!"”
Reviewed December 12, 2012

Save room for a piece of one of Norske Nook's delicious pies! Or better yet, order dessert first! It is hard to chose from the more than 30 varieties of pies. Try one of their many Lefse Wraps. My husband likes the Norwegian meatballs,mashed potatoes and gravy wrapped in Lefse. The Patty Melts, French Dip and Hot Beef Sandwichs are also good. Norwegian decor decorates this pleasant building.

• Visited December 2012

“Awesome desserts not so great entrees”
Reviewed November 29, 2012 via mobile

The building has always intrigued me as I would drive past it. I was eager to try their menu. As it has already been mentioned, their menu is very limited. I had a wrap sort of thing with fish and vegetables. It was completely disgusting I could not even eat it. The dessert, however, was fantastic. I would never stop again at this restaurant for an entree, but I would bring home their famous pies.

Lakeville, Minnesota
“Excellent food in a quant setting”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I was staying next store at the hotel and walked over for a late dinner. I had the Turkey artichoke sandwich and soup and it was excellent. Fresh ingredients and friendly service.

Visited November 2012
Cumberland, Wisconsin
“Just another Ihop”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

If you eat here it's just another version of IHOP or perkins - pretty much pancakes and anything you can get out of a can cooked by an advanced McDs employee's... That said the service is good and everyones Freindly

Visited February 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Excellent experience, not a tourist trap.”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

We have several friends with Norwegian ancestry so we decided to stop here and to send them a post card. We had assumed it was a Norwegian Tourust Trap. It does have a lot of Norwegian stuff, and it is a bit kitschy, but the food is every bit as good as advertised. The pie, well, what can I say. It is defintily the best pie we have ever eaten in our travels.

Visited August 2012