“Pricing”

AmeriVu Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Rice Lake

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Scottsdale, Arizona
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I was at the hotel when the wedding guests were there . What I noticed was quite the opposite of what Mary J wrote about their stay . The staff was bending over backwards to try to please the group which were extremely rude . I witnessed a lady scream at the front desk person who was brought to tears . This group was very demanding and noisy I saw three of their children spinning around a beverage cart in the banquet room that could of ended in injury with absolutely no supervision . I would recommend this hotel and do not like to see people posting an untrue review about a very nice place to stay ! Al H

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
ricelake, Owner at AmeriVu Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
I want to thank you Al H. for your comments. We appreciate the time you took to reply to a review. Are staff works very hard to make sure that all are customers have a pleasant experience. Travelers are very smart people, they understand when comments are made that may not be true. We believe that no matter what the circumstances are the customer is always right. We apologize that you may have witnessed a customer that may have had a bad day. Being in the hospitality bussiness we must be patient and understanding. Travelers are at the end of a long day. They may have missed a flight, drove hours on end or just need to check in soon as they can to get ready for a event. Add to that maybe even having the stress of the biggest day of their life. It's our job to calm the tension of the day, that's why the Days Inn motto is a promise as sure as the Sun. We promise to do our best. Thank you, Don owner/GM
New Port Richey, Florida
Reviewed May 16, 2013

By far the worst management ever, Don Skopec should find another line of work because this isn't working for him. We booked all but two rooms for my daughters weddidng. They lost my original reservations so I rebooked 2 weeks prior to the wedding upon check in they told me I was in another building! Not acceptable I asked to speak to the manager, who then told me too bad all rooms were booked nothing he could do. No kidding we had all but two rooms booked! He then proceded to tell me to get out and go to the Best Western if it wasn't my daughters wedding I would have taken all my guest to the Best Western. He promased my daughter a perfect stay, from having a after party in his bar to a brunch the day after, and didn't deliver on anything! All he kept saying was that he never agreed to anything. Don is a bully and all his guests and staff are subject to his tantrums.

Shame on Days Inn for letting him keep his franchise

Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
11 Thank deborah d
ricelake, General Manager at AmeriVu Inn & Suites, responded to this review, May 18, 2013

If I can provide any assistance, don't hesitate to contact me directly at 715-234-4444.

Travelers are raving about these Rice Lake hotels

Clearwater
Reviewed May 15, 2013

The morning of checkout the wedding party (who reserved all but 2 rooms in the entire hotel) brought in food for the wedding guests to eat or take with them for lunch for their hours long journey home. They were not allowed to use the tables in the lobby and no effort was made to accommodate the guests. They were told by the clerk that the manager would not allowe use of any common space.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

6 Thank Mary J
WOW ! Tripp advisor tell you this is where the hotel is suppose to respond. The problem is the customer is always right. We feel no matter what the issue is. We try very hard to accommodate everyone, sorry we did not this time. It is are hope you will stay with us in the future? Don
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rice Lake
Curriers Lakeview Lodge
#3 of 8 in Rice Lake
Holiday Inn Express & Suites - Rice Lake
Cobblestone Inn & Suites Barron

Been to AmeriVu Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!