“A Great Dining Experience”
Review of Hideout Steakhouse

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hideout Steakhouse
Ranked #32 of 71 Restaurants in Rhinelander
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 17, 2013

This steakhouse is attached to a bowling alley. The decor is very nice. All of the food we've tried has been wonderful. My personal favorites are the chili, french onion soup, burgers, wraps, salads and steaks. There is something on the menu for everyone. They have a happy hour and many daily special. Glad we found this place.

1  Thank MJ H

Reviewed May 1, 2013

I happened in on a Monday when burgers were a dollar. A good burger at an unbelievable price in a clean laid back environment was a treat. I would become a regular if I lived in town.

1  Thank Tab_travels123
Reviewed March 25, 2013

As a local I think this needs to be written. Last year I ate at the hide out and had a really good experience I went back this last weekend and that will be the last time I ever step foot in there or recommend it as I have done on a regular basis. From my NY Strip being ordered rare to medium rare and being served WELL DONE twice (my daughters order was chix strips and a choc milk) and each time they did do a recook they left the warm sides sit at the table (baked potato, fried onions, and mushrooms) so of course they are cold and non eatable, at this point I have eaten a salad and a bread stick I told my waitress I wanted to pass on dinner she said she would comp the steak. When my bill came it was $26 for what should have been chix strips and a drink. So I asked to see the manager (Christine) she was a real treat no eye contact no apologizing and no clue as how to deal with a situation like this. The bottom line is I paid $15.00 for chix strips a drink and a side salad. Good luck!!!

1  Thank kvan04
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had a great time here. The food was wonderful, the prices are very good and we will be back. Great service by smiling staff.

1  Thank SueSmith987
Reviewed December 7, 2012

The Hideout Steakhouse has a wide variety on the menu. We had the wraps and the lunch special. Everything was outstanding. I dine here on a regulary basis and have never had a bad meal. The prices are extremely reasonable. They featue a punch card for sandwiches and wraps. When the card is filled up you get two free sandwiches.

The atmosphere is very welcoming and the waitstaff has always been friendly. I would highly recommend this restaurant. They also have a large room in the back for parties. It's a great place for wedding or baby showers or a retirement party, etc.

1  Thank Brooklynn B