“Mostly Good”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating
Rhinelander, Wisconsin
“Mostly Good”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

GREAT handmade to order pizzas' with quality ingredients. Super quick delivery to a broad area.
Have to watch the dinners though, I once orderes chicken and that what I got. No potato, no salad, just chicken

• Visited December 2012

Rinelander, Wi.
“Pizza not Chicago”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Hey for pizza a thin brick oven pizza. Zippys is not bad. The pizza are made on site the dough is fresh not the frozen crust that you get all over town. The cheese is not the top of line it is a bend but they load up the pie. Enjoy

Visited January 2013
Rhinelander, Wisconsin
“First time to Zippy's and yes, I will try it again”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Zippy's is basically a pizza, sandwich, sub place, so the chances of it being really outstanding as a restaurant are nil. Therefor, although I rated it as "average", I enjoyed it and will go back for lunch. My only complaint was that the service was slow. However, the waitstaff was very friendly and patient. I had a Chitown Sub with beef, onions and peppers, and I enjoyed it very much. I was there for a business meeting, so libations consisted of water, but there is a beer/wine bar. I think that the chips are probably homemade and they were very tasty and plentiful; for an extra buck you can trade up to fries. I was surprised at the diversity on the menu and some cold, winter day I intend to go back for their chili. Kind of a bland interior but there is lots of dining area spread out over 2 rooms. It is definitely worth checking out.

• Visited November 2012
Wisconsin
“Long wait and a waste of time.”
Reviewed October 26, 2012 via mobile

Picked this place to eat because it looked cozy and was family friendly. 2 hours later the kids are starving and irritable. Probably 30 patrons came after us and were served and here we still haven't gotten anything but our appetizer. Finally the waitress brings our pizza, its almost cold, and not the size we ordered. with the spaghetti they forgot the meatballs, and my gnocci was missing the asparagus. Now here I sit in my truck with the kids waitin on a meal to go for my son because that hadn't arrived yet. I will never go back.

1 Thank sm1th54220
“Tasty but tiny”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

We dashed over here from the Best Western for a late dinner. It is just around the block from the motel. We called in and ordered a large pizza to go. The pizza was actually pretty good, but it was the smallest "large" pizza I have ever had. It was a size I would associate with the word "medium." Maybe 12 inches...I didn't measure it. Not even the takeout menu actually states the inch size of the pizzas. The price, which came to $19 with three toppings, is what we normally pay for an extra large at the spot near home. Price aside, the crust was pretty good. The sauce was a little thin and tinny tasting, but all right. All in all, decent pizza, but it was late and we were really hungry.

• Visited October 2012