“Great time for all!”

Ranked #1 of 2 Tours in Rhinelander
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed December 11, 2012

We have been going to the Northwoods for decades and always do the same thing. I wanted to do one thing different. So I searched for things to do in northern wisconsin and I found this place. I am glad I did. We had a party of 9 and decided to do the magic cruise (It was my 6 year olds birthday). What a fun time. Dinner was good, the view is beautiful and the staff were very nice. It started to rain (so we were bummed) because the upper deck is wonderful to sit and look at the beautiful sites. Dinner is a fixed plate and they have a full bar (stay away from mixed drinks not so good) stick to beer and wine. The whole boat even sang happy birthday to my son. It was really nice. The show was good too. It is not too cheap but it is really fun.

3  Thank firebird350