“When ever traveling I prefer staying at Americinn if avaliable”

AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rhinelander
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Rhinelander
Reviewed July 8, 2010

Breakfast is better than many other motels I have stayed at.
Personnel are well trained, friendly, knowledgeable and will converse with you.
These are things I enjoy and that are important to me when traveling.
Overall I had a very nice stay and whenever I am in Rhinelander I will stay at Americinn.

If I were you I would not change a single thing you are doing. Keep up the good work.
Douglas R Freund

Reviewed June 15, 2010

I've had the experience of staying at an AmericInn several years ago on a road trip with a very nice experience. So, I wasn't really concerned when I was booked into another AmericInn for recent buisiness trip. I must say that I was not disappointed. Rooms were clean and spacious. The rooms and hallways were very quiet. The staff was very friendly. I had no problems connecting to the free wireless internet, the speed of which was acceptable, but not great. And although the (free) breakfast wasn't top notch, it was well beyond what many similar hotels offer and substancal enough for most (including myself). Overall a good hotel experience in Rhinelander.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed June 9, 2010

AmericInn's are usually top-notch and this one follows suit! It was exceptionally clean, the lady at the front desk was very friendly and went out of her way to make you feel welcome. Our room for the night was very reasonable- $76.00 + tax. We didn't hear any noise during our stay and the breakfast in the morning would give most restaurant's a run for the money-it was GREAT!! We will definitely stay here again if we are near this area!!

Reviewed June 9, 2010

We were in Rhinelander for a graduation. First time at the AmericInn. It was the cleanest hotel room we've ever been in. Great beds, staff and breakfast too. Highly recommend this place.

Reviewed April 20, 2010

We were very happy with our recent visit to the Americinn in Rhinelander. The hotel staff was very friendly, the breakfast was great (my teenager loved it) and the room was comfortable and spacious.
We would recomend this hotel to others and will definately stay there again during our next trip to Rhinelander.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2010

What a great way to end your day coming into a clean, comfy room. Staff at the front desk was wonderful as well as our house keeper......The bed and pillows were the BEST!! A great breakfast!!!!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed April 8, 2010

With a family emergency to attend to and no advance reservations, I was fortunate to find and choose this very accommodating lodge. The cleanliness is very apparent throughout the building. My queen sized room was very spacious and the receptionist gladly listened to my request for a room on the first floor. Breakfast was ready at 6 am and the food was more than cereal and coffee. This management group knows how to manage a clean lodge and serve their guests.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rhinelander
Comfort Inn
Best Western Plus Concord Inn
AmericInn Minocqua
AmericInn Minocqua
#5 of 7 in Minocqua

Been to AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rhinelander? Share your experiences!