“Not so Shady”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Shady Sue's

Shady Sue's
Ranked #14 of 69 Restaurants in Rhinelander
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
chicago
“Not so Shady”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2011

Nice atomosphere, pleasant waitstaff, decent specials at decent prices, food served hot and correctly.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank chicagotoots

Rhinelander, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“AVOID SHADY SUE"S AT ALL COSTS!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2011

SPREAD THE WORD EVERYONE!!!! SHADY SUE'S IS EXACTLY THAT...SHADY!!!! WHATEVER YOU DO, DO NOT EAT THERE. SPREAD THE WORD!!! REPOST!!!! They think that just because THEY feel they made the entree right, then that's all that matters. I have spent more money on that place than a person like me has a right. I had an extremely NASTY tasting meal there tonight. I couldn't even eat half of it. I was told that since "they made it right, it's not their fault that I didn't like it". I wasn't looking for a free meal, but a few bucks off the bill would have shown me that they have appreciated my business all these years and want to keep us coming in. They were ALL rude!!! The owner SUCKS!!!

• Visited July 2011