“Good food... not my fave...”

Rhinelander Cafe & Pub
Reserve with OpenTable
Rhinelander Cafe & Pub is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 70 Restaurants in Rhinelander
Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: A fixture in Rhinelander for over 85 years. Always dependable,excellant fish and steaks . Open for B-L-and dinner.
Reviewed November 29, 2012

Good food... I really enjoy their breakfast, supper is decent. I personally don't care for the seating, the type of chairs and the layout of the dining room.

1  Thank AngieK996

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Located in beautiful downtown Rhinelander, Wi the Rhinelander has been around for over 100 years. The large oak bar area is relaxing and comfortable, bartenders friendly and attentive. the
restaurant has an extensive menu with homemade soups and starters, Daily specials are regularly excellent and a great Friday night fish fry in the tradition of the northwoods. Highly recommend

1  Thank Daniel M
Reviewed November 10, 2012

Friends treated us to dinner and I had a desire for a Rueben Sandwich. When it was placed on the table I was in awe at the large portion or serving. Its served open face so I tried cutting it with fork but it wouldn't cut the bread so I finished it with a steak knife. The first bite I realized why I could not cut it. I recognized the texture and toughness of over microwaving. The meat was even stiff. It was a chore to consume this sandwich while wearing a satisfied look. I ate it and didn't complain because it was a gift. I'm a big guy and hadn't eaten lunch and all I could think about was my sons chinese take out at home or my bratwurst ruebens that I make. This dinner satisfied me in two respects; It was a First and it was a Last.
time I will be served poorly prepared food at this restaurant.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

We live an hour away and Rhinelander is a must for any major shop. Just about every trip to Rhinelander rings us in. The food is always a cut above and service/price never dissapoints. Even simple sandwiches are great. Te place is a bit old looking on the inside, I'd call it dark. It is clean. Waitresses arealways friendly. You wont be dissapointed here.

Reviewed September 9, 2012

Food is good. Service was pretty slow. Great drinks at the bar with a very friendly bartender. It's pretty dimly lit.

1  Thank Lulesa