“Eye opening Experience”
Review of Kovac Planetarium

Kovac Planetarium
Reviewed November 18, 2013

I went to the Planetarium with my school from Denmark and it was amazing. I enjoyed his vast knowledge of the working universe.

3  Thank ExcitedStudent

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I took our grandchildren to Kovac's Planetarium. We were all amazed by what he was able to accomplish. This is truly a gem. One man's dream turned into an experience that can be enjoyed by all who visit.

3  Thank campstorms
Reviewed September 9, 2013

We had a wonderful time at the Kovac Planetarium.
Frank is very knowledgeable. The presentation was great!
If someone had led me into the planetarium blindfolded and told me to open my eyes when I was seated I would have believed I was outside under the night sky!
We will return with our grandchildren.

5  Thank Shiniesthalo
Reviewed August 15, 2013

When I first learned about the Kovac Planetarium on CBS's Sunday Morning about 3 years ago, I wanted to go. Now that we live nearer (350 miles), we made it the destination for this summer's trip. As we got closer, I was worried that I may have built this "destination" into more than it would be. It was fabulous! The group we watched Frank's presentation with ranged in age from about 5 to over 70. EVERYONE was involved. I heard not one word of complaint. Frank makes it not only easy to learn, no matter what your prior knowledge of the night sky is, but fun. I recommend going to the Kovac Planetarium to everyone!

5  Thank Jackson1131
Reviewed August 13, 2013

Awesome experience. True gem in the north woods. 11couples stopped here on a road trip and really enjoyed the presentatipn

3  Thank Northwo