Quality Inn
Comfort Inn(Rhinelander)(Great Value!)
$59
$59
Americas Best Value Inn(Rhinelander)(Great Value!)
$75
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Rhinelander(Rhinelander)(Great Value!)
$149
Holiday Acres Resort(Rhinelander)(Great Value!)
$89
Centerstone Resort Lake-Aire(Tomahawk)(Great Value!)
$106
$100
Hotels.com
Oneida Village Inn(Three Lakes)
$75
  • Restaurant
$99
All reviewsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravylow endbiggest surprisehashan older propertywould stay here againquick stopadjoining roomsnice breakfastmicrowave and refrigeratorhard boiled eggsshower headplenty of parkingfamily reuniondeskmotel
Reviewed March 25, 2014

I represent The Wisconsin Rural Letter Carriers Association I book the Quality Inn Rhinelander for a weekend member training The Manager Jeremy and registration staff were above and beyond in accommodating
our members, also when my assistant and I arrived a day early do to possible bad weather travel problems the staff eagerly helped us get temporary workspace to finish up our training packets. Tricia the catering coordinator was also fantastic to work with and provided and excellent luncheon while handling 8 more diners than planned. I conduct several training seminars annually most of the time there is a gripe or 2 from attendees not here. I commend the entire staff on a job well done. I will definitely consider Rhinelander again and will return for vacation some day. I hope my comments will be passed on to the staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Ron B
GMWI192-QualityInn, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to complete your on-line review of our Hotel and Staff. Your comments are greatly appreciated and will be passed on to our staff. We Thank You for choosing our Hotel for your recent event and we look forward to possibly seeing you in the near future.

Reviewed March 23, 2014

The front of the hotel looks like a nice lodge but once you get in its just a plain old Quality Inn. The price was low but the room I was given as soon as I opened the door it was obvious that housecleaning skipped this room. The beds were not made and sheets all over the place. I did get a different room but was still leery of if housecleaning actually fully changed the sheets or just decided to make the bed only since they were lacking on skills in the other room.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Eric L

We are sorry that an error was made during your check in process. Our entire staff is truly sorry. We hope that we can provide you with superior service in the future.

Reviewed March 21, 2014 via mobile

The staff was very generous and the rooms were clean and comfy. It seemed like a well kept hotel. And I felt safe there but the best part was that the snowmobiling trail was right from the parking lot. Very convenient and the pool was soo huge I could practically do laps. Nice place indeed.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank arhenk
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Late winter visit for a family funeral.
The remodeled facade had a freshening, great fireplace and rustic timbers, reflecting the area.

Built as a HolidayInn, long halls, lack of an elevator or convenient breakfast area, since that's in the very front!
Nothing to note, except a burned out bulb near the bed, (replaced by us)

Room Tip: Even toward the front, be prepared for a long walk for breakfast..
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Wardsworks
Reviewed January 16, 2014

Me and a few colleagues of mine came to book one of the meeting rooms at this hotel. And the management took care of us and our guests very well. The rooms were really clean and there was a nice gazebo and pool that we came across. All in all gr8 staff, clean rooms, would be happy to host our event here again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Kathy B
GMWI192-QualityInn, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2014

Our staff will continue to strive to make your next stay a wonderful experience.
We look forward to you staying with us in the future.