Parkview Bed and Breakfast
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation but we can search other options in Reedsburg
See available hotels
Motel Reedsburg(Reedsburg)
Olympia Motel(Wisconsin Dells)
View Hotel
All reviewswonderful hostsb bcomfortable accommodationssurrounding areabike trailthree coursesdevil's lakeplace to stayneilconversationlorainevictoriangourmetcyclingwi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 21, 2012

This home has been beautifully restored. The woodwork and hardwood floors are gorgeous. The rooms are cozy, inviting and beautifully decorated. Breakfast was out of this world! Definitely five-star. Both Tom and Donna are such wonderful hosts. They know and love to share the history of the community. The rooms are reasonably priced and the location to downtown is perfect for walking and discovering all that Reedsburg has to offer. Also close to the 400 bike trail.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TBGB84
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Parkview is a charming B&B in a Victorian beauty, lovingly cared for by Donna & Tom. There are many personal touches, including the quilt on our bed, the last one made by Donna's mother. The breakfasts are outstanding -- Donna is a creative and fun-loving chef. When I mentioned that I liked beer, she made sure she added it the next morning to a fruit sorbet, the delicious, pallette cleansing "dessert" of each breakfast. We spent most of our time in Spring Green, so we were a bit concerned about the 27 mile drive between Spring Green and Reedsburg. But the road is verdant green rolling farmland that we found refreshing and relaxing, especially because there was never any traffic! There is a church right across the street, which has a tower bell that rings on the 1/2 hour. I'm a light sleeper, but it didn't bother me a bit.

Room Tip: Two rooms have a shared bath (down the hall), which was not a choice we would normally make. It was fine. We stayed in a large corner room, facing the street -- lots of windows, nice breeze when the weather turned a bit cooler (house does have A/C).
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2011

Nice location, reasonable rates, comfortable beds, friendly owners, and fantastic breakfast!! Among several suggestions of places to eat and things to do, they mentioned there was a live theater production in Baraboo that was playing and we decided to go. What a nice way to spend an evening in the area.

Room Tip: Two rooms share a bath down the hall, two others have private baths. Something to consider if you have a preference.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank ResolutionWisconsin
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We stayed two nights at the Parkview B & B and had a wonderful stay. The beds were comfortable and the rooms quiet. Donna is a phenomenal cook and both breakfasts were delicious. Our stay in at this B & B was a highlight of our trip.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2011

Upon arrival, I wasn't quite sure whether this place was baby-friendly, as the owner is a bit quiet, and initially I didn't know what to make of her. But throughout the stay I found her to be very loving of children, and she even held my baby so I could eat breakfast, during which she was very talkative and friendly. Upon arrival she was very helpful with getting us settled in, and also helped us figure out which restaurant to go to for supper. The house itself is so beautiful... an old Victorian with so much character. We stayed in the Brass room which was very rich looking, and very clean. It had everything we needed and more. These owners thought of everything. There is coffee or tea out in the hallway of the bedrooms in the morning. There are beautiful antiques everywhere in the house. The breakfast, on a scale of 1-10, was a 10. It was three courses, each one presented very elegantly. I wish we could have stayed two nights instead of one. I would have liked to stroll around the neighborhood, and spend more time in the B&B. There is a beautiful church kitty-corner from the b&b. I'm sure we will be stopping at Parkview B&B again, and I would recommend it to others.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family