“Almost the best Eggs Benedict”

Donnie's Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 25 Restaurants in Reedsburg
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Almost drove right by this place. It's an older house converted to a restaurant with only a single singe out front. No info on parking. The sign does not even say FOOD.

I'm glad we stopped. The service was good, the food excellent, prices were average. OH, & the parking is behind the building. I think it is more of a local place than a touristy place.

1  Thank jlmccon
There are newer reviews for Donnie's Restaurant

Reviewed July 25, 2012

We were visiting the area and meeting family, so we needed a place we could take a group. On a Saturday night, a party of 10 was seated immediately, so I was a little concerned. Simple salad bar. Good soup. Nice menu selection. Everyone in the party was pleased. We had everything from poor man's lobster (baked cod), chicken Alfredo, prime rib, surf & turf, and baked chicken. Everyone left satisfied, even if the kitchen made a few booboos on the potato selections.

1  Thank Tami B
Reviewed June 10, 2012

We ordered the Sunday special- ribs. They literally fell off the bone. The sauce was a litte too sweet for my taste but still pretty good. The salad bar was very nice. There were several menu items that seemed a little overpriced to me, but I thought I got a good deal on the ribs.

2  Thank Senzigs2012
Reviewed January 21, 2012

The food was terrific and a great value. The kids (and the adults) loved the decor. But the food...the food was awesome.

2  Thank Richard S
Reviewed November 30, 2011

the place was a little dated BUT made up in the BEST food ever.