“Pretty good for a pizza buffet.”

Reedsburg Family Restaurant
Ranked #20 of 25 Restaurants in Reedsburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 26, 2013

My little cousins loved it and I enjoyed it too. It could have been a little cleaner, but its a family joint with kids running around. Good food for all ages and picky eater.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Hubby & I stopped here for breakfast recently. The service was less than average. The waitress 'forgot' my juice after specifically asking if I wanted a small or large and then denied that I ordered it when I asked about it. The food was reasonably priced but average - frankly, I'd have been happier making breakfast at home.

1  Thank 2CAPs
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Sat lunch, Sun breakfast - good food, good service, friendly staff
Quick service even w/ quite a crowd later Sunday AM

Reviewed May 24, 2013

The first time I went to this location it was during the Friday Fish buffet. To be honest the food was very good what we could get of it. It seemed we were there at a time the kitchen could not keep up. We were lucky to be at the buffet when the fish came out as we saw what seemed like the whole place get up and rush the buffet for the fish. That was not a good sign. The salad bar section of the buffet was skimpy at best. Overall the food was good was good though so I can see why they ran out so fast. The service seemed overwhelmed. We had to ask for silverware and was half way done eating before our drinks came out.

The second time we went was for the Mother Day Breakfast Buffet. Once again the place was packed. We were seated right away without a reservation, we were not even sure that we could get a seat as the sign said to reserve for Mothers day. Once again the service and the buffet seemed overwhelmed by the volume. What food there was though once again was very good. They had a person making omelets made to order. He was doing one at a time so at times there were 4 or 5 people waiting in line. While he was making his one at a time he was also scrambling eggs in another pan for the buffet. Would have thought he could have used that other burner to have two omelets going instead of just one. Next to him was a large ham that looked like it was to be carved up for people but it was never offered. The most disappointing part was when we got the bill. We were charged $6.99 for a 3 year old to have the buffet and a breakfast buffet at that. It seemed a little high for what they offered and for how much he ate.

Overall this place has always had good food just lacked in some of the details that makes a place great.

1  Thank Jason S
Reviewed April 21, 2013

Fast , friendly service was backed by good food, generous portions, and reasonable prices. Everything from wraps to made-to-order omelets and silver dollar pancakes for the toddler in our group gave everyone a variety of choices. The menu is extensive and definitely want to come back and try more entrees.