“Wow best burgers in town!”
Review of Corner Pub

Corner Pub
Ranked #7 of 25 Restaurants in Reedsburg
Cuisines: American
Reedsburg, Wisconsin
“Wow best burgers in town!”
Reviewed May 24, 2014

My family and I just ate at the Corner Pub! The service was great! The food was outstanding! I come from So. Cal. where In and Out Burgers are the standard for other burger business to emulate! But Corner Pub has surpassed that standard! The bacon cheeseburger was one of the best I have had anywhere! The burger buns are home made each day! It provides an added flavor that was a touch of the gold standard set by the Corner Pub! The price was another great surprise it was lower then what I expected, our dinner party of 6 all had drinks, hamburgers, french fries, the bill came under what I have paid at Culvers, Cheeseburger in Paradise, or even Monk's for the same amount of people. However with one huge difference Corner Pub food was outstanding clearing better then the rest setting the standard for other to strive to emulate! However they all have a large burden to meet the Corner Pub standards! Great Work! May you continue to have great success! The Corner Pub is a model business of the City of Reedsburg's great customs and traditions of providing great value for individuals hard earn money! With the Best Hamburgers In town! Bravo job well done!!

• Visited May 2014

Boston, Massachusetts
“Cheese curds!”
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Great burgers, beer and cheese curds. The cheese curds were the best part of the meal, excellent! I don't live in Wisconsin anymore so it was really a treat. It’s in an old building with a lot of history, so I’m glad its doing well. The craft beer was good, really hoppy. The burgers were excellent, thin, greasy and delicious. Burgers in the east coast are always thick, and in my opinion more bland because it takes longer to get to the toppings and flavours.

• Visited November 2013
Wisconsin
“Not the microbrewery I expected”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

After reading reviews of the Corner Pub, I couldn't wait to try it. I was staying about 45 minutes away, but I will definitely drive that far for a new place. My wife and I stopped after biking on some bike trails in the area, more than ready for a hard earned pint. The décor of the place is a little confusing, and I wasn't sure we were in the right place. After we got past the standard café booths, we found the bar area to be clean and well lit. They had several taps of their own on tap, and I was interested in them all. I asked the bartender about a tasting sampler, a standard in any microbrewery. She replied they don't do things like that, and I would have to order a full beer of each. (I was not that thirsty, although it was tempting...) I asked her about a small sample to see if I cared for one before I committed to a pint, again, a standard in any brew pub. I was again given a resounding "No, we don't do that", confirmed by another employee. Okay, I was thirsty, so I asked her about the line up, styles, bitterness, etc. She was very uninformed and couldn't describe any of the beers. Being a home brewer, I know how much work goes in to each beer, and how proud they should be of their product ( and rightly so, it is a lot of work!) That being said, the beer that I had was good. Their American Standard Lager (the name escapes me) was good, their APA was nice, and their porter is a good example of the style. I can't vouch for the food, since we didn't eat.
All in all, it's a decent place, with a good selection of beer, but the service fell flat and left my wife and I disappointed, since we had traveled out of our way for the place. I wish them the best, but it seems that the service end of the place could use some improvement.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank KenL974
Milwaukee
“Return Trip Two Years Later”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

The Corner Bakery and Pub is a quaint slice of "Americana" with a wonderful twist. It is a small micro-brewery with some of the best locally-produced beer I've tasted. Had the milk stout two years ago and was so excited to try again. The hamburgers are great -- but the ROLLS are homemade as so yummy. We'll be back again, just hope not in two years!

Visited August 2013
minneapolis
“Great place to get a burger.”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for food not knowing what to expect. Turns out this is a great pub and the Swiss burger I had was delicious. Highly recommend for any in Reedsburg area.

• Visited June 2013