“Horrible service!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I had gone up to the Dells and on my way home decided to stop at Mary's for their prime rib. I was VERY disappointed in the service that we received. I'm a server and I can be very critical, but this was just down right awful service. The place was a bit under staffed first of all. We had to wait for a table when the place was pretty empty. I believe we waited for about 15 minutes. Then we had to wait another 5 minutes for them to clear off a table. The waitress that we got was very rude. We were sat before another couple that was sat next to us, the waitress must have known this other couple, they must have been regulars. She had no problem treating them like royalty. We on the other hand had been ignored for awhile. I think we sat and waited for about 10 minutes before the waitress finally got us some water and bread. When taking our order she didn't even bother to ask us about our sides, just assumed we wanted a baked potato and our prime ribs done medium. She never even offered another drink for us, didn't ask if we wanted anything else to eat. I had to ask other waitresses for things that our waitress should have been capable of doing. While all this is going on, our waitress again had no problem waiting on her other table. She had 2 tables to wait on, I failed to see how we were less important than some regulars. When it came to being done, I had to ask for everything, I had to flag our waitress down. If I'm going to spend 50+ on a dinner for 2, I expect A+ service. Honestly I wouldn't even give this place a one....I was VERY disappointed in this place. The food was good, but I've had better. Def not worth the price that we paid. And I wasn't even able to use my gift certificate for $25 off. So I'm now stuck with a gift certificate that I will never use.

2  Thank Wendy J

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We liked it. salad bar not the largest but good ingrediants and good soup. cinnomen butter with warm bread sinfully deliciuos. steak delicious and large shrimp very good. nice quiet atmosphere. good service. we liked it.

2  Thank Kurt L
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

You can tell by my pass reviews that I never give bad reviews. This restaurant was terrible. We had the all you can eat seafood buffet. Everything on that buffet was cold even the chicken was cold. I will never go back to this place I would not recommend this place to anybody and the shrimp pasta did not even have shrimp in it . It had artificial crab in it.

2  Thank mrs1171
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

We will never eat here again...tried three different types of fish went back a couple of times and it was barely warm. How can a restaurant serve cold food I don't understand?

3  Thank EP123456
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Food was excellent. Salad bar could be better but atmosphere was great. One thing we notice was kind of cheap they use heinz ketchup individual packs for catsup instead of putting it in a dish for a supper club. Loved loved the cinnamon bread. Seen a tanger outside the pictureous outdoor windows. I had seafood platter with lobster. Yum. Enjoyed Rockwell prints too. Someone said outdated. Love those types of places. Celebrated 35th anniversary!!! Good prices for families too.

1  Thank DebbieKeepsake