“Must have been a bad day”
Review of Deli Bean Cafe

Deli Bean Cafe
Ranked #4 of 25 Restaurants in Reedsburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 24, 2013

This was my first time here. Very nice atmosphere. Nice selection of sandwiches and beverages. But when the 4 of us showed up for lunch there was only enough potato soup for one. It is only 12:30. No big deal so I had baked onion soup and a 1/2 sandwich. The sandwiches were good. A little light on the stuff between the bread slices but what was there was good. The onion soup had great cheese, big croutons, and wonderful broth. Did you notice something missing. Me too, where are the onions? There was only a small couple of pieces of onions. I mean I could have counted them there were so few. Must of been the bottom of the pan on this soup also. One of us ordered a BLT club but there was no "T". This must have just been a bad day. I will not say don't try this place but for me I think I could find better value somewhere else.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stopped there last Saturday on our way to the Painted Forest in Valton, WI-- and the reason we took the trouble to "double back" and find this little place was because the reviews on TripAdvisor were so compelling. And they were all true! The Italian Wedding soup was out of this world-- and it's a rare and delicious experience here (which is not true elsewhere). Also, the French bread served with the soup and with the tuna sandwiches we ordered was like REAL French bread, fresh,crusty and delicious. Along with the sandwiches the fresh fruit cup served as a side was generously loaded with fresh ripe fruits of many kinds. The lattes were very good. There isn't much "service"--you order at the counter and then someone brings your food/drinks when ready. When we visited, the tables still had some crumbs on then, but, hey, they were easily brushed off, and the food was worth it! If you are near Reedsburg, be sure to find this little hole in the wall on Main Street-- it's well worth a detour.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The Deli Bean has a variety of delicious sandwiches, wraps, soups, and desserts. The owners and workers are very friendly and it creates a very cozy atmosphere. They make the best Chai Lattes, but also offer a lot of other drinks from which to choose. I personally don't drink coffee, but often buy it for friends and family members who enjoy the taste and the variety of flavors.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We love going to the Deli Bean, they have outstanding quiche and great sandwiches. We agree that this is one of the best dining places in town for breakfast or lunch. They do a great job making it feel comfortable inside. They don't have a lot ot offer for kids but the owners are very accomodating to children so don't hesitate to bring in the little ones.

1  Thank Clark_W_Grisswold
Reviewed January 23, 2013

This is a place that you order at a counter.The dining area is small but very cozy feeling. I've always had enjoyable & fresh food. Wonderful soups!

1  Thank T_BuckSconsin