“Nice Italian Place”

Calabria Pizza & Pasta
Ranked #5 of 25 Restaurants in Reedsburg
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed April 28, 2013

At first, I wasn't impressed with the place. A lot of locals we talked to said this place was amazing, and that the "garlic knots" were great. Our dinners came with the garlic knots... they were tough and not very flavorful. The salad served with the garlic knots was wilted and from a bag of salad mix. After a day of walking around and working up an appetite, I wasn't impressed.

Fortunately, when our entrees came, it all changed. He ordered the Eggplant Parmesan, and I the Chicken Alfredo. The sauce had a great flavor and the chicken was nice and juicy. We had plenty for leftovers the next day for lunch, so the price was a fair value.

1  Thank Samantha C

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Garlic Knots are to die for! Some of the simplest yet best salads I have had.....oh so good. If dining on pasta, I always order one thing. Penne al la Vodka! Food comes hot so dig in carefully. I often burn my tongue or roof of my mouth because I can not simply hold myself back!

Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Never had pizza as good as this.........there garlic knots are perfect. Its small but has very good food and there prices are not bad.
Its ran by a family. the waitress said that the owners make everything from scratch every day and we could tell by the taste of the food it was fresh...just a perfect little Italian restaurant..

1  Thank chivis79
Reviewed March 8, 2013

You will not be disappointed in stopping here! The food was amazing! Marinara sauce is excellent as is the stromboli, pizza, and everything we ate. Everything was fresh and delicious and quite inexpensive. The decor isn't fancy, but that's not why you're here. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We haven't eaten in the restaurant for about six month at this point. The food is good and we have ordered takeout pizza since but we don't enjoy the dining experience in the dining room based on poor service. This is a good option on Main Street and would be a great option if they figure the service piece out.

3  Thank Clark_W_Grisswold