“Plenty of food.”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #145 of 251 Restaurants in Racine
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Food is good. Portions are large. Fast and friendly service explained what each items was and said if items were extra before putting on food and surprising you at the register.

Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

We came here today for lunch. On 08/24/13. It was around 1pm. Tacos well prepared. Wish there was more choices to choose from the menu. The food wasn't hot, but edible. Service was good. We love Mexican food but wish more assorted other items from Mexico.
Including the automosphere could more original and music.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Menu is similar to chipotle. But I prefer chipotle taste. Service was nice though and restaurant was clean. They have one of those coke machines that add flavor shots to and there is over 100 choices!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

The food here is so yummy. I frequent both the Racine and Kenosha ones especially if I am out running errands. Rather go here than other fast food. I love their shredded beef-on everything. It really is underrated on the menu and I dont think people know how great it is. The three cheese queso nachos are my fave with the shredded beef and mild pico. Warning you will need a fork! I was adventerous this week and was craving a quesadlla but still wanted my shredded beef so I asked if they could make that into a quesadilla even though it isnt on the menu. The lady was so nice and said of course. Their queso is sooo good my whole family likes it. Sometimes when I make tacos at home I stop in and get queso and pico and chips to go (to add to my own shredded beef that I have almost perfected to taste like Qdoba's). No fancy decor but its not needed. When someone didnt know what Qdoba was I explained its like Subway where you walk down the line and choose what you want on your food. Oh and Coke products here YAY!

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Great burritos. The rice and the meats in the burritos are excellent. It's fast and pretty friendly service. Parking is tight here. Was very clean. Have returned.

Been to Qdoba Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!