“Dessert, please.”

Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #174 of 257 Restaurants in Racine
Cuisines: Fast Food
Description: Come visit us at 1520 State Street in Racine. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed July 26, 2016

Practically everyone in the world has been to McDonald's, so I don't need to describe the food. Instead of getting an Oreo McFlurry I decided to get the Twix one. It was good, but it just took them awhile to get it to me, with so many people in the drive thru. :( (This was the Douglas Avenue location.)

Reviewed April 21, 2015

Yeh, lay this one on me as I should have known better! I hadn't eaten at Mc Whatever's for about 5+ years but stopped there as the kids wanted something quick. The whole franchise should be shut down. This ain't even food folks..........

Reviewed October 16, 2012

We were given cards the day before at a Mc Donald's. If the Packers win you get a free egg mcmuffin or big mac the next day with the purchase of a drink. It so happened the Packers won that night so we did get free egg mcmuffins as we left for our road trip. I think this is very nice of Mc Donald's.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Love the fries here. Can't go wrong taking the kids here either. Service can be spotty. Will go again.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Fast, reliable, and reasonable. They now offer a lot of drinks/ coffee along with the old standbys.

Been to McDonald's? Share your experiences!