“they ripped me off”

Dining options: Delivery
Racine, Wisconsin
“they ripped me off”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Complete failure of a business and waste of time.... its 5:30 am a simple request by a coworker to have custard filled long johns for there birthday... So naturally i stop by the bakery i ask her are those CUSTARD FILLED LONG JOHNS... she says yes and i say ok ill take 6 of the custard long johns... now its 10 am i pull the box out of my desk and to my dismay they are not custard filled.... I call them and ask them and they say no we dont have custard filled long johns... An im sitting here wondering how they are so stupid that they still sold me 6 donuts.... I guess if they are that hard up for money they need it... I dont even care about the money its one of those things that breaks down to are your really that low brow or really that stupid users choice... Long story short i will never recommend O&H again because of there incompetence and greed. Not one person in the 3 people i told why i was buying the donuts said "wait those arent filled" happened jan 4th 2014

• Visited January 2014
4 Thank Steve J
Peter O, Owner at O&H Danish Bakery, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Steve,

Thank you very much for expressing your concern regarding your recent visit to our store. I would like to personally apologize for your poor experience. Each day at O&H we strive to provide great Danish bakery and outstanding customer service. Regretfully, we did not live up to these expectations while servicing you. I would really appreciate the opportunity to speak with you regarding your experience so that we can learn from our mistakes and improve our service for future visits. If you would permit me the time, please contact me directly at 262-631-5398 to discuss further. Once again, I am truly sorry for your unpleasant experience, and I hope we will have another opportunity to earn your business again in the future.

Respectfully,
Peter Olesen

Racine
“Best Cakes in Racine!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

I have had many cakes for other people's events and parties, but nothing compares to the cakes that O&H makes! I always get complimented on the cakes that I buy for my events! The best is the danish layer with whip cream frosting by far!

• Visited October 2013
“"Great Kringle and Great Delivery"”
Reviewed December 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I send Kringle to family all around including Canada. My parents love the Cherry and my sister the Turtle. We love them soooo much!! They look forward of having them!! And yes,eating them too!! Every year. I believe I may do it for my parents Birthday's. thank you O&H Bakery!! They love you in Brantford,Ontario!!

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Sweetslovak
Atlanta
“The Pecan is absolutely delicious, the rasberry had lots of rasberries”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I received these as a gift. They came in fresh. The pecan I would definitely order again; it was unlike anything I have ever had before. They are kind of expensive but I feel like the pecan was definitely worth it because you can not buy anything like it in the store.

Visited December 2013
Ottawa, Kansas
“YUMMY”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We read about kringles so we took off and walked a mile each way to purchase a turtle and a pineapple almond for two. They lasted us for 4 days and was so delicious. The other items in the bakery looked so good too.

• Visited September 2013