“Why would anyone go to Dunkin'?”
Review of O&H Danish Bakery

O&H Danish Bakery
Ranked #1 of 5 Dessert in Racine
Cuisines: Danish
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 6, 2012

I remember when the O&H bakery on Durand Ave. was a PDQ and there was a Dunkin' Donuts arount the corner on Lathrop. O&H moved in, Dunkin' moved out. Absolutly THE best baked goods (next to Grandma) in town. From lemon poppyseed muffins, glazed twists, kringle, tortes to their breads. Hard rolls & hot ham on Sundays. Fresh coffee. Extra gourmet groceries. If you go to Racine, you have to stop here!!

Reviewed April 27, 2012

I buy these all the time and take them with me when I visit. My favorites are Pecan, Cream Cheese and Almond Macaroon.

Reviewed April 26, 2012

They have the best kringle in the city. Others have good kringle, but there's is the best. The rest of their bakery is wonderful too!

Reviewed April 19, 2012

If you live in Racine, or have visited racine, you have at least once heard about how good Kringle is. Look in the phone book, find a location and buy a kringle, you won't regret it. When I go to my husbands family reunions every year in Illinois, I no longer bake anything myself, I pick up several Kringles and believe me they do not last long. Try one today..they are yummy...Elizabeth Stevenson

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Known for their Kringle, there is definitely no other place to go. No where in the country do they make Kringle like they do in Racine, WI. It's a must stop if you are traveling between Milwaukee and Chicago.