“Good food”

Denny's
Ranked #91 of 252 Restaurants in Racine
Cuisines: American
Reviewed November 27, 2012

The service at Denny's was average but the food was good. The prices were comparable to competitors.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We went to this Denny's on a late Saturday afternoon. We sat down, the waitress acknowledged our presence, then just moved on. When she didn't return to take our order I saw the Manager and when he asked if we were taken care of I told him that she just came by our table and never returned. Five minutes later I picked up the menus and walked them over to the Manager at the cash register and we walked out. The place was just about empty. I can see why. Their food may have been good but we never had the chance to find out and never will.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

The food was not room temperature, but they solve the problem and exchange for customer satisfactory. I like attitude of waitress and clean place to eat.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I can get the breakfasts here, they are not too bad. The place is getting kind of run down. Parking can be tight at times. It's on an extremely busy corner of Racine. The servers here are nice, I must say.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

My son has a milk allergy and the Denny's in Racine gets a two thumbs up for my waitress going the extra mile to make sure his food was free of milk. To a weary traveller, it was nice to have someone who helped me make sure everything he ate was fine. I can't tell you how many restaurants could care less if you suffer from allergies.

The food was reasonably priced and fine, but again, to find a waitress that helped me was commendable.

Been to Denny's? Share your experiences!