“Good Hibachi food”

Description: Closed Mondays
Racine, Wisconsin
“Good Hibachi food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 26, 2012

The food here is good but it is a bit pricey. You really are just paying for the show, but it is a fun place to visit for the experience.

• Visited July 2011

Union Grove, Wisconsin
“A bit better than "most" hibachi style restuarants”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2012

If you want to have "dinner and a show" then this is the place to go. The prices are a little higher than most area restaurants, but the food is delicious. Have been there several times, and never have been disappointed!

Visited April 2011
“We Get Great Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2011

We have been coming here since we been dating. Now married, we still come! Yes it's expensive but remember we pay our Sushi chef and food too! So stop your bickering people! So you wait, make it later so all can work out!! We love it here and yes we will be back!! We love everything!!! Patience is wonderful thing to have these days!! See you soon!!

Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
“Very rude”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 15, 2011

I made reservations for 5 persons. Arrived on time, but was still waiting for others to come, so the hostess told me I had to wait to be seated until everyone was there. When all 5 had arrived, I was told my table wasn't ready, although it was already 10 minutes after my reserved time.
In order to get a table of 5 I would have to wait at least another 20 minutes. or I could sit at a little table meant for 4 persons. They did not apologize or anything and the hostess was very rude. We ended up at the little table since we didn't want to wait any longer, but were not happy about it!

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Marleen04
wi
“RUDE RUDE RUDE”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 4, 2011

The other reviewers got it right when they commented on the RUDE RUDE RUDE service. We were treated badly with no respect. The owner and his sister are arrogant jerks, no doubt in my mind they will eventually self destruct their own businesseses treating consumers the way they do. I WILL NOT RETURN here nor would I ever recommend this restaurant to a friend. The prices are incredibly high, and the food is just mediocre taste. Will not go back!

• Visited April 2011
3 Thank slovers

Been to Shogun Japanese Restaurant? Share your experiences!