“Average”

Add it.
Burger King
Ranked #183 of 255 Restaurants in Racine
Cuisines: Fast Food
Description: There's a Burger King® restaurant near you at 5400 Durand Ave. Visit us or call for more information. Every day, more than 11 million guests visit over 13,000 Burger King® restaurants near them in 97 countries around the world. And they do so because our fast food restaurants are known for serving high-quality, great-tasting and affordable food. The Burger King® restaurant in Racine, WI serves burgers, breakfast, lunch and dinner prepared your way. The original HOME OF THE WHOPPER®, our commitment to quality ingredients, signature recipes, iconic sandwiches like the flame-grilled WHOPPER® Sandwich and fast, family-friendly dining experiences in a welcoming environment is what has defined our brand for more than 50 successful years.
Reviewed May 11, 2017

The rating I give this is "average", I cannot expect amazing service when you're at a Fast Food restaurant. The food was okay, as I mentioned its fast food. I ordered a chicken sandwich, which I remember why I always stay on the same menu options. I never order different things other than my usual. Yesterday I gave another item a try, it ruined my lunch. It wasn't so good, but I ate it anyways because I was hungry!! It was during my school lunch hour, so I didn't have much time to go order something else.

Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

This so called Burger King restaurant do NOT deserve a single star rating. I made CLEAR what I wanted but once I got home to find my sandwich made wrong. In short I called and returned back to Burger King and spoke with the most very rude and unapologetic manager. It is about morals, integrity, and principles, not the petty $2.50 sandwich. Whatever happened to the "CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT", without raising your voice and looks leaving the (CUSTOMER) feeling like they did wrong and being bothersome? Any business that is left being managed by immature teens are doomed for failure!!!
I will NOT RETURN and will inform (online websites, Social Media & In Person) all of my Family, Friends, Neighbors, Strangers, cat, dog or rat who will listen to (NEVER) PATRONIZE this establishment even if they are giving away Free Money!!!!!

Mark...

Reviewed June 2, 2016

Place was recently remodeled in the last couple years. Not very busy. Like most other burger kings. Good in a pinch.

Reviewed April 25, 2016

A quick lunch with some healthier options than several fast food places. I especially like their grilled chicken.

Been to Burger King? Share your experiences!