“Bad Service”

Main Moon 2 Chinese Restaurant
Ranked #120 of 254 Restaurants in Racine
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Consistently "forget" items in my take out orders. Manager refused to deliver my missing items that I paid for the last time this happened. Told me "to come in and get them or pick them up tomorrow". Then they did not want to credit my credit card back for the items I did not receive - told me they would only put a credit to my account at the restaurant. Check all orders before you leave the restaurant.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Now that main moon 2 has a lot of return customers they have cheapened up the food. Very little meat and smaller portions. Thats typical of chinese Restaurants in racine.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

Just good tasting Chinese food. Small basic place. I think most people carry out. We have had many good lunches there. An order-by-the-numbers place. You order at the counter and they bring it to you.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

A busy chinese restaurant so you will want to call your order in, but the food is never a disappointment.

1  Thank cookinmel
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Used to be the best. Now it's not so much. Only get it once and a while now. It used to be the go-to place in Racine. It's Average, but it's still pretty busy when I visited last 2 times. I will try it again soon.

1  Thank seanyy11