“Super Value Favorite Gyro stop”
Review of Sparti's Gyros - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sparti's Gyros
Racine, Wisconsin
“Super Value Favorite Gyro stop”
Reviewed January 28, 2014

Love the gyros and Greek salad. Authentic Greek rice pudding, Greek potatoes and featured dishes are always delicious. A punch card with sandwich purchase gets filled up fast for a free sandwich because we stop here often. The servings are so generous, I'll often save some of the meat to top a salad the next day. Super Value!

Visited January 2014

Racine, Wisconsin
“Good place for your gyros”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

Considering Racine doesn't have the best of luck with certain businesses, there lacks a variety of restaurants. This place isn't usually ever busy. So I can assume that gyros can tend to dry out especially if sat out all day. I've eaten here several times and so far it's been 50/50 on dryness of meat. I was hoping the pita would be a bit better quality. Overall, considering this is Racine and not really other gyros choices, I'd come back here again if I had the gyros craving.

• Visited August 2013