“Very Good Food”

IHOP
Ranked #122 of 249 Restaurants in Racine
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed July 19, 2013

I ordered the Passport meal and I really, really liked it! I did not expect IHOP to tastes like comfort breakfast food :) service is also okay, and even if we had to wait to be seated, we did not wait long enough.

If I am looking for comfort food, I think this will be my default dining restaurant when I am in Racine. I love IHOP!

1  Thank Maria M

Reviewed September 11, 2012

Place is better with the new owners/management. The breakfasts are great, served anytime. I think the service is now more friendly now too. Fast service. Plenty of parking Going back.

2  Thank seanyy11
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Great, great, great service. Very friendly and good food too. Clean inside and out. I would recommend this IHOP to anyone.

2  Thank Evan S
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Can go to any time of resturant. Full Menu, Great prices.

Reviewed January 31, 2009

I really love the International House of Pancakes in Racine, WI. I am so happy they went non smoking, my family and I love it. Every restaurant should follow their example. We really love their new manager, he use to be our waiter. He deserved the promotion, he really goes out of his way to make sure everyone is happy. Keep up the good work!

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!