“Good.”

Cuisines: Diner
Wisconsin
“Good.”
Reviewed September 11, 2012

Place is better with the new owners/management. The breakfasts are great, served anytime. I think the service is now more friendly now too. Fast service. Plenty of parking Going back.

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank seanyy11

Beaufort, South Carolina, United States
“IHOP hits a Home Run”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Great, great, great service. Very friendly and good food too. Clean inside and out. I would recommend this IHOP to anyone.

Visited August 2012
2 Thank Evan S
Racine, Wisconsin
“food”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Can go to any time of resturant. Full Menu, Great prices.

Visited February 2012
Racine
“My favorite in Racine”
Reviewed January 31, 2009

I really love the International House of Pancakes in Racine, WI. I am so happy they went non smoking, my family and I love it. Every restaurant should follow their example. We really love their new manager, he use to be our waiter. He deserved the promotion, he really goes out of his way to make sure everyone is happy. Keep up the good work!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Mmmm, French Orange Crepes....”
Reviewed January 25, 2008

Mmmm, French Orange Crepes....

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to IHOP? Share your experiences!