“Great Food, Huge Selection, Great Service”
Review of Yuni's Avenue Cafe

Yuni's Avenue Cafe
Ranked #66 of 244 Restaurants in Racine
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Voted #1 breakfast in Racine WI by Journal Times.
Racine, Wisconsin
“Great Food, Huge Selection, Great Service”
Reviewed January 26, 2014

If you are in the Racine area and would like an upgrade to your breakfast/lunch, this is the place. The prices are good, there is a lot of choices. It took me a long while to figure out what I wanted because I was debating between 5 different things. The food seems normal but there's almost like a taste upgrade. The owner and staff are very friendly. Continue to do local support!

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Mera Y

Franksville, Wisconsin
“Hidden gem for breakfast”
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I took my mom and her friend out for breakfast here. Service was fast and friendly. Everyones food was hot, fresh, and very good. The check was around $20 for 3 people, drinks included. Great experience and I recommend this place to everyone.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank illhavetraffic
Chicago, Illinois
“Great Breakfast, Friendly Staff.”
Reviewed August 18, 2013

We were in Racine for the weekend and tried Yuni's Cafe for breakfast. It was great. There were a lot of different choices on the menu and the food was wonderful. Service was quick and probably some of the friendliest staff we have encountered at a restaurant in a long time. Glad we checked this place out.

• Visited August 2013
Racine, Wisconsin
“Best Breakfast and Friendliest Staff of Racine”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is quite possibly my favorite restaurant of Racine. If you want a great sandwich or breakfast, you'll find it here! I especially love the choice of omelets - you don't always find breakfast places that offer omelets with more than one or two ingredients! The staff are another thing that make the place - they remember their regulars and are always willing to chat. You come to Yuni's, you join the family. Missed it all the time when I was abroad!

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank Jenna F
“Great Meals Anytime”
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I come here for Breakfast or Lunch on weekends! Always busy! BUT never too busy to say "hello" to all. We had lunch and soups/sandwiches were hot and great!! Tasty too! We had everything in the menu and its "Great" ! We love our friend and waitress-Kelly- she is great!! Come in and be a part of the family!! You will enjoy it very much! Yes- cash only!!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Sweetslovak

Been to Yuni's Avenue Cafe? Share your experiences!