“Hidden gem for breakfast”
Review of Yuni's Avenue Cafe

Yuni's Avenue Cafe
Ranked #56 of 254 Restaurants in Racine
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Voted #1 breakfast in Racine WI by Journal Times.
Reviewed October 3, 2013 via mobile

I took my mom and her friend out for breakfast here. Service was fast and friendly. Everyones food was hot, fresh, and very good. The check was around $20 for 3 people, drinks included. Great experience and I recommend this place to everyone.

1  Thank illhavetraffic

Reviewed August 18, 2013

We were in Racine for the weekend and tried Yuni's Cafe for breakfast. It was great. There were a lot of different choices on the menu and the food was wonderful. Service was quick and probably some of the friendliest staff we have encountered at a restaurant in a long time. Glad we checked this place out.

Reviewed July 14, 2013

This is quite possibly my favorite restaurant of Racine. If you want a great sandwich or breakfast, you'll find it here! I especially love the choice of omelets - you don't always find breakfast places that offer omelets with more than one or two ingredients! The staff are another thing that make the place - they remember their regulars and are always willing to chat. You come to Yuni's, you join the family. Missed it all the time when I was abroad!

2  Thank Jenna F
Reviewed May 9, 2013 via mobile

My husband and I come here for Breakfast or Lunch on weekends! Always busy! BUT never too busy to say "hello" to all. We had lunch and soups/sandwiches were hot and great!! Tasty too! We had everything in the menu and its "Great" ! We love our friend and waitress-Kelly- she is great!! Come in and be a part of the family!! You will enjoy it very much! Yes- cash only!!

1  Thank Sweetslovak
Reviewed March 5, 2013

The food here is nothing fancy but just what you expect: "good and reasonable!" We've been here for breakfast and lunch and have always been pleased. Food is excellently prepared and the service is always efficient and friendly. Yuni, the owner, beautifully decorates the place for each holiday which adds a special feel to this cozy, brightly lit place! We have also been lucky to have been there when she passes out her homemade cookies to her customers!

We especially like to support family-owned places and Yuni's gives you that genunine hometown hospitality that makes you keep wanting to come back! Families, couples, and singles will feel very comfortable dining here.

3  Thank panielsen