“Great value in Racine”

DE Rango's Pizza King
Ranked #154 of 248 Restaurants in Racine
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed December 5, 2008

I have ordered from this restaurant at least once a week for the past 4-5 months. They are take out or delivery only. I have tried something different each time, and so has my husband. Each time the food is hot and wonderful. The portions are huge! I usually order a meal, and eat part and take the leftovers to work. I must caution anyone ordering the hamburgers however, they are as big as dinner plates. It took me two days to eat it, but it was great. Their menu is pretty varied. They have Italian, mexican, american, seafood, stir fry, gyros, and much more.

There are newer reviews for DE Rango's Pizza King

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Racine, Wisconsin
Reviewed January 25, 2008

My old hang-out. Decent food for cheap prices, but be sure you have a lot of time.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 15, 2007

Good Italian Food, though Pizza is definitely their specialty.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to DE Rango's Pizza King? Share your experiences!