“Best Pizza”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 31, 2011

This is my favorite pizza place in Racine. They have the Best Thin Crust pizza. I did some research and it said they were rated "Best Pizza" In Racine Countys Best 2010 and 2011 edition. They are located in one of the worst neighborhoods, but the Pizza's worth it.

- Kyle

There are newer reviews for Wells Brothers Italian Restaurant

Reviewed July 28, 2011

I can not begin to tell you how goob this place is. The pizza is the very best!

Reviewed July 15, 2011

My husband and I took his parents here( Arizona ) that's where they came to visit us! They just raved about the Pizza!! And wonderful customer service!! And they will be back like us when they come to visit us!! So great work guys!!!! And Gals!!! Love you!!

Reviewed June 10, 2011

My husband and I live in Racine, Wi.
So we come here quite often and never had bad nothing! Everything
Great!! We always come back!!

Reviewed May 31, 2011

Passing briefly through Racine, my daughter and I came to Wells Brothers Restaurant based upon the currently high Yelp score; we were not disappointed.

Family-run and in the same location for 90 years, the neighborhood has certainly gone through changes. Entering the restaurant, there is an immediate feeling of local flair and homeyness. We were seated immediately (2pm on a Tuesday afternoon), but were told that the wait on the weekend evenings exceeds 2 hours.

Our waitress was friendly and helpful. At her suggestion, we shared the Caesar Salad, which was excellent: plenty of fresh lettuce, pepperoni, cheese and olives.

My preference is towards a thin-crust pizza and the pizza here was a standout: thin, crispy, a cornmeal dusted bottom with a gentle char. The topping (tomato, mushroom, cheese and fresh basil) was a little thicker than I prefer, but still excellent.

I enjoyed the pizza with the house Chianti, which paired nicely.

Only in Rome have I had a restaurant pizza superior to this. That's my stand and I'm sticking to it.