“Great Evening Out”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed December 28, 2013

We arrived at Olive Garden about 6:00 pm. Very nice décor as you enter. We like the design of this Olive Garden, the part we like the most is the lounge area. We enjoy having a glass of wine before dinner.

We were brought to our table, a nice corner booth. We both ordered a Quartino of the Cavit Pinot Grigio. The “Quartino” is glass of wine with a small carafe of wine. Just the right amount of wine for us.

For our first course, we had the Olive Garden salad and bread sticks. Excellent salad and the salad dishes were chilled. For our main entre, we both had the Smoked Mozzarella Chicken. While we ate our dinner we noticed more extremely nice Italian and wine related decor, nice touch!

The best thing about Olive Garden is that they are consistent, no matter what city you visit, you know that it is going to be good. It's easy to see that Olive Garden is into Food Presentation as well as Great Food at Great prices. We will be back.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Bread sticks not hot and soft like I am used to and also the pasta wasn't swimming in sauce. Only sauce in the middle of the pasta which made the rest of the noodles dry

Reviewed August 31, 2013

always a nice place for lunch. the soup and salad are always very good. there is never much of a wait during lunch especially if you wait until after the main lunch crowd. service is always good.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

The food was delicous, the waitress was very nice and prompt. i had a wonderful time with my wife, brother in-law and sister in-law. we told them we were on a time limit and everything went very smoothly. I was comfortable and very impressed...I will be visiting Olive Garden again.

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Went last week for the SSB lunch! It's always a hit with my family. The chicken gnocchi is amazing! I wish they would put more pepperocinis in the salad as I love them!

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!