“old school Wisconsin supper club”
Review of Corner House

Corner House
Ranked #16 of 254 Restaurants in Racine
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 13, 2016

3 for dinner after a show in Milwaukee on an early Sunday evening. All of us had steak and loved it. Soup, salad, bread with the meal. Left stuffed! Service was great. Will go back next time we're out that way.

Reviewed January 13, 2016

Been there many times over the years. Everyone has the Prime Rib, but not me. Not that there is anything wrong with it, I'm just not a fan. I've had their salmon and schnitzel and been very pleased. Service is always good and their portions generous. Worth a visit if you are in town.

Reviewed January 6, 2016

We were in Kenosha, Wis. this past weekend and wanted someplace special to celebrate our daughter's 21st birthday. After reading reviews on several restaurants in the area we chose the Corner House because of the repeated reviews of "the best prime rib". When we arrived I asked the hostess if the reports were true about the prime rib, she stated they were! I want to let everyone know the reports are true! I am a super picky person regarding prime rib and caesar salad. The prime rib was perfect! Perfectly cooked, perfect cut, heavenly flavor!. The salad was fabulous. House made dressing, chilled greens and wonderful flavor. The service was also great! We are forever fans and will return on our next trip to visit our daughter.

Reviewed December 30, 2015 via mobile

Been going to the Corner House since 1973. Same great food (Prime Rib is the best) and great bar! A must if you are in Racine!!!!

1  Thank Dgolfer77
Reviewed December 28, 2015

My daughter and I drove from the north Chicago suburbs meeting my brother and sister in-law who came from Madison to eat a special meal in our home town of Racine at The Corner House Restaurant. Everyone ordered the Filet Mignon and I ate especially "lite" ordering a Greek Salad. The food and service were exceptional all in a quietly elegant setting without drawing too much attention to itself. My 16 year old daughter topped off her meal with a delicious dessert. A fine dining experience especially recommended for special occasions.

Been to Corner House? Share your experiences!