“Great Food, Great Service”
Review of Sebastian's

Sebastian's
Ranked #6 of 244 Restaurants in Racine
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Racine
“Great Food, Great Service”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We have eaten there many times. Last Friday was last time, and as usual food was really good and the service was excellent. Very nice to sit by the fire. The menu has lots of variety, some small plates as well as more standard fare.

Every Friday they have a great prix fixe special, so that makes it more affordable to go more often.

• Visited April 2013

Caledonia, Wisconsin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great service”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Sebastian's has great food---fantastic seafood, Pear Walnut Salad, steaks, everything we've tried has been great. The prices are very reasonable for the quality you get. Scott Sebastian has some interesting new twists on a number of dishes.

• Visited February 2013
“Another Great Anniversary.”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

I don't get to Sebastians as much as I would like,(pricey) but it is our first choice celebration restaurant in Racine. Last visit was our anniversary and they sat us at a very romantic table by the fire. Service was friendly and effecient, we were not in a hurry and were glad not to be rushed, even though we saw a very busy dinning room. Great wine list, complimentary champagne toast- nice touch. WpB salad is my favorite! As always the filet was excellent- I miss the dauphinoise potatoes, but the poblano Mac and cheese was very good. Just coffee for dessert, which was kept full. I recommend for any occasion!

2 Thank J8norbet
Racine, WI
“Good Visit that Was a lLittle Strange”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

My wife and I both ordered the same meal (fish). When they arrived the portions were very dis-similar. We addressed it with the server and got a vert generic answer that was not satisfactory. On a previous visit we another couple we asked for a split check and they positively said no.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank RPRINC
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
“Drinks and Apps”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I've dined at Sebastian's quite a few times now with various friends and have always found it good but not mind blowing. Instead of the overpriced mains, I usually order small plates and salad. These all seem to be pretty consistent. I do miss the grilled salad they used to have on the menu. I like the wedge salad and enjoy the tuna Tataki. It's quite pricey for the location and the experience. I've never had the Friday prix fixe but it sounds like a pretty good deal. They also have a great wine and beer selection.

• Visited September 2011

Been to Sebastian's? Share your experiences!