“never a bad experience”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2012

Ok, after reading a few harsh reviews about this place I have to put in my two cents. This place is a Racine icon.. if you visit you must try it. The menu has something for everyone, the pizza is amazing. Depending on the day and who is cooking, the pasta sauce can get watery if they dont drain the pasta well enough, but I will say that I have never ever had a bad meal here, dine in or carry out. The place is ALWAYS packed which says something so if you go get there early. I happen to love the Sicilian pork chops.... very cheap prices, way more than enouogh food, you will be bringing half of it home. They have been there forever and are still serving it up as good as it always has been. This is by no means a fancy fine dining restaurant, keep that in mind. A great pizza joint with some pretty good food.

1  Thank chris g

Reviewed October 19, 2012

Huge portion sizes, food is decent, the setting is so -so. Family style for sure. Italian at its best.

1  Thank Ticket M
Reviewed October 17, 2012

They serve traditional Italian food. We loved the pizza best of all. Some in our party had lasagna and said it was very good. Very good service and reasonable prices.

1  Thank Sweetshot
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My husband, and both of our families love this place! I have never recieved rude service and I have been here 10+ times. I don't agree with this place being run down- I have been to much worse restuarants. The portion sizes are very generous and the food is delicious. I would reccomend the chicken parm, I always get it with angel hair pasta and extra cheese. The chicken noodle soup is out of this world- one of my favorite things. I have also ordered the pizza and have never been let down. I will continue going to Infusinos!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

We have family gatherings here and their menu offers a large variety of tasty entrees. They have a great tasting sauce and their pizzas are good. Also reasonable pricing for a good steak dinner.

Been to Infusino's Restaurant? Share your experiences!