“Best Park Ever!!!”
Review of North Beach Park

North Beach Park
Ranked #3 of 31 things to do in Racine
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We have two young guys, ages 2 and 4, and have visited every park we have ever come across. This was honestly the best, biggest and most fun!!! It is pirate themed which my boys thought was the greatest. Lots of safe but age appropriate climbing for both of my kids. My husband and I were able to tag along to most areas without having to squeeze or bend so I imagine that this could be lots of fun for bigger kids too. Pictures are hard to get because the space is so spread out but I have included some.

There are newer reviews for North Beach Park

Reviewed September 7, 2012

Bring the kids here, from the beach to Kids Connection, it's a great time. And there is the beach oasis, sells drinks and hosts bands. What a gem this place is!

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Beautiful, clean beach on the coast of Lake Michigan! Simple pleasures of cool water and sand castles. Nice pink snack shack to grab a beer and listen to some tropical tunes. Palm trees are a nice addition completing the tropical feel. Great place to spend the day.

2  Thank SCN96
Reviewed August 29, 2012

I Spent a lot of time at North Beach this summer. I had signed up my kids for a beach boot camp to keep them busy. It was so nice to see how well kept it is. We used to go alot when I was a little girl and I wish it was kept up back then. Lots of things happening now such as vollyball camps and iron man challanges. Thanks for bringing back our beach!

1  Thank jennessisa
Reviewed August 20, 2012

Huge white sand beach, guarded swimming area. The sand was groomed and cleaned. huge wooden play structure at one for smaller kids. Small concesion stand and changing.